• April 7The man who was spotted with a gun near Whitewater Middle School has been taken into custody without incident, according to the Whitewater Police Department.

Best of Whitewater 2017

It’s time to let your voice be heard. Place your nominations for the Best of Whitewater 2017 awards presented by the Royal Purple.

Nominations will be accepted until Feb. 24, 2017. You may nominate up to five nominees per category. You may choose to skip a category if you prefer.

A final vote will be taken after nominations have been cast. The final results will be displayed in our special Best of Whitewater edition coming later this spring.

Keep your eye on the Royal Purple to see if your favorites get voted as the Best of Whitewater.

Create your own user feedback survey

1 Comment

One Response to “Best of Whitewater 2017”

1. Kathleen M Godfrey Cordio on February 16th, 2017 4:37 pm

Re: Cozumel Mexican Restaurant.. Excellent prompt service with a smile. Plenty of fresh, fast, and plentiful hors deurves. Hot, fresh and excellent food. Drinks to suite the taste buds. Daily specials to suite the wallet and apetite. Great waiters who serve you with a smile, and plenty of refills to suite your needs. Clean restaurant the tables, booths, and restrooms that are hygencially clean that meet health codes. Menu prices for the publics choosing. Great meals, snacks, drinks, and deserts to suite your apetite similar to what you would be eating in the country of the food you are eating. Prices to suite your budget. Daily specials to serve your desires. Always making you feel welcome! Making you feel special so that you return once again to dine at the restaurant of speciality of authentic mexican foods. I nominate Cozumel for their unique speciality of continually maintaining to serve outstanding mexican food to you promptly, and with freshness each time dine within their establishment.

[Reply]

Best of Whitewater 2017