Noah Rusch Supports VP Tom Kind

Noah Rusch, Former Speaker of the Senate Whitewater Student Government

About a year ago, Tom Kind and I ran for student body President and Vice President. We lost by two votes, but in the end, he still ended up as Vice President because of his dedication to students. Now, I’m happy to write this letter in support of his candidacy for President. Tom Kind is a worker—one like you’d never believe. He spends his days in the Whitewater Student Government office and the University Center doing more things and fixing more problems in an hour than most people do in a day. He makes time to hear everyone out, and at the end of the day puts students first. Sometimes we even have to remind him to sleep. After spending three years on the Student Senate and one year as Speaker, I can tell you that there’s no better candidate for the office than Tom Kind. That’s why I ran with him, and that’s why I’m supporting him. We need someone who is willing to stand strong for students, and that person is Tom Kind.