Advertise with us!

The Royal Purple student newspaper wants to welcome you back to school! We have a variety of advertising opportunities to meet your needs both in print and online. Advertising your organization to the UW-W campus and surrounding community has a variety of benefits for you! Getting people to purchase your products and services, or to attend events is hard work. But we can help by increasing your presence on campus and in the city! Area businesses and organizations are very beneficial for students and citizens, so getting your word out is important to us. We have many advertising opportunities for organizations and individuals, which you will find in our attached media kit. We’re always here to answer any questions and help you with your Royal Purple Advertising needs! You can email us at [email protected] or give us a call at (262) 472-5100. Stop by to visit us and check out the office in the University Center, Room 66 – just off North Prairie Street.

The Royal Purple is an award-winning student newspaper established in 1901 at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. Because the newspaper is independent from the university, it can objectively report on campus and community issues. That financial independence means the newspaper depends
soley on the support of area businesses, organizations and community members to put out a weekly paper. This spring the Royal Purple will publish 16 weekly editions with a circulation of 5,000 copies in 51 high-traffic areas across the university and city. Each year about 12,000 NEW students come to Whitewater and need to learn about your business. Contact us today to learn how we can help
you reach this valuable renewable market!