Royal Purple

Food pantry expands beyond White Hall

Katelyn Black April 8, 2019

The Campus Food Pantry is welcoming in the spring season with a new name and a new location. The pantry, which is now called the Warhawk Food Pantry, moved from White Hall to room 143 in Drumlin Dining...

An old photo of the East Wing entrance of Old Main, now known as Hyer Hall, held up to the current building entrance.

Whitewater… Then and now: UW-Whitewater campus in the 1960s

October 2, 2014

Oct. 1, 2014 By Vesna Brajkovic UW-Whitewater is ever-expanding with new construction plans popping up at every reach of campus. Each year, students encounter gradual changes as the student body...

Load More Stories
Activate Search
Founded 1901
White Hall