UW System Symposium 2020

The Undergraduate Research Program (URP) is pleased to announce that UW-Whitewater will host the UW System Symposium this year. This event displays undergraduate creativity, achievement, research, service-learning and community-based research from all over the state of Wisconsin in all areas of study, including the humanities, fine arts, biological sciences, physical sciences, and social sciences.This event is open to all undergraduates and encourages guests and mentors to attend. The symposium provides an opportunity for students to present their work in a professional setting while gaining public speaking and presentation skills. Additionally, it serves as a forum for other members of the campus and our community to engage in student research.

Please visit http://www.uww.edu/ce/uw-system-symposium for more information and registration. Whether you are doing research through any of the URP grants or you are an independent researcher working with your mentor, you are invited to participate. It is time to highlight the research project that you have been working on. UW-Whitewater student presenters and their faculty sponsors may attend at no cost, courtesy of the Undergraduate Research Program — this no-cost option can be selected during the registration process.

Student presenters have to submit an abstract.

The deadline for registration/abstract submission is Sunday, March 1.

Please email [email protected] or [email protected] if you have any questions.

The URP team is looking forward to your participation.