What are you looking forward to this fall?

In My Opinion . . .

I am excited to meet new people, and be able to experience all Whitewater has to offer. -Leah Herbeck, Sophomore

We asked and you answered. Since we are going back to face-to-face, what are you looking forward to this semester?

I’m excited to have National Panhellenic Greek life recruitment in person!! -Peyton Trotte
I am very excited to see the campus back alive and to see all the new smiling faces!  -King Vang, Sophomore
The aspect of teaching that I am most looking forward to as we go back to a face-to-face modality is the synergy of real-time face-to-face discussions about important issues, lived experiences, and shared stories.  Online, the discussions are often deep, intellectual, and powerful as we have time to reflect and write or record the exact feelings we want to share. But, face-to-face, there is spontaneity, real-time connections and ideas that come to us as we listen to our peers, and the ability to engage in a dialogue that is immediate. I am looking forward to having those kinds of engaged conversations again in the classroom setting. -Dr. Susan Wildermuth