Jazz Reading Band on UWW campus

Jazz Reading Band

Caryana Dominguez

UW-Whitewater music faculty member and saxophonist, Matt Sintchak, welcomes the ‘Jazz Reading Band’ to the stage as everyone starts to settle into their seats, in the Down Under, at the James R. Connor University Center.

Caryana Dominguez, Photographer

UW-Whitewater student and saxophonist, Brandon Terwilliger, plays for the ‘Jazz Reading Band’ jam session, in the Down Under, at the James R. Connor University Center.
(Caryana Dominguez)
UW-Whitewater students and saxophonist’s, Luci Randall (left) and Brandon Terwilliger (right) improvise together, as they play for the ‘Jazz Reading Band’ jam session, in the Down Under, at the James R. Connor University Center.
(Caryana Dominguez)
UW-Whitewater student and saxophonist, Aidan Bray, performs an improvisation solo as he plays for the ‘Jazz Reading Band’ jam session, in the Down Under, at the James R. Connor University Center.
(Caryana Dominguez)
UW-Whitewater music faculty member and saxophonist, Matt Sintchak (left), watches his students from his jazz classes perform on stage for the ‘Jazz Reading Band’ jam session, in the Down Under, at the James R. Connor University Center.
(Caryana Dominguez)