21 and over valentines recipes
February 9, 2017
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Posted on crazyforcrust.com, Dorothy Kern describes in full detail how to make this delicious, adult-only treat.
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- -Alcohol of choice: amaretto, vodka (any flavor; vanilla or cake would be amazing), fireball, etc.
- -4-6 ounces white chocolate (I recommend using almond bark or Candiquik)
- Step 1: Drain liquid from the jar of cherries.
- Step 2: Pour alcohol in the jar to fill. Replace cap and soak for at least 24 hours. (The longer they soak, the stronger they’ll be.)
- Step 3: Drain the alcohol from the jar. Strain the cherries, then place them on layers of paper towels and pat dry. You want them as dry as possible before dipping to avoid ruining the chocolate.
- Step 4: Work in batches: melt 2 ounces of chocolate in a small bowl. Melt according to package directions. Dip each cherry in the white chocolate, then dip in sprinkles and place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet. Chill to set.
- Working in batches of chocolate allows you not to waste any, plus allows for the chocolate to seize from the liquid without ruining the whole batch. Use a new bowl for each batch of chocolate you melt.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Well worth the wait! Get started now just in time for V-Day!
Raspberry Pink Champagne Floats –Posted on thecookierookie.com by Becky Hardin
- -2-3 scoops raspberry sorbet
- -1 cup pink champagne (I used Barefoot Pink Moscato)
- -Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Place scoops of sorbet in large wine glass.
- Pour champagne over the sorbet.
- Top with raspberries.
- Allow melt while you sip or eat with a spoon, either way works!